SPA BABY SECRETS . . .
FOR YOUR MAN THIS SEASON!
Royall Lyme products provide each individual with a unique experience. Each product comes in a glass bottle reminiscent of sea glass, fully wrapped in fine parchment paper and finished with a crown cap. The Royall Lyme packaging evokes a vintage Caribbean feel.
With a scent to suit every man, the brand has 7 unique scents:
· ROYALL LYME – A cooling citrus fragrance for the man who loves classic.
· ROYALL RUGBY – A truly masculine fragrance leaving a woody note of freshness.
· ROYALL BAY RHUM – The natural bay scent creates a manly fragrance that unfolds into warm spicy notes, perfect for the modern man who is confident enough to let his fragrance command attention.
· ROYALL MANDARIN – A sophisticated bright and citrusy scent, it is said to be as fresh as a Bermuda dawn and unmistakably masculine.
· ROYALL MUSKE – Warm and spicy, this sensual distinct cologne takes on a distinguished aroma of musk that is long believed to be an aphrodisiac, designed for a unique experience of masculine appeal.
· ROYALL SPYCE – A fresh and spicy composition that reveals the inner strength of the man who wears it. Perfect for the men who are driven by desire and fascinated by the unknown.
· ROYALL VETIVER NOIR – Recommended for evening wear, a seductive fusion of citrus, florals and warm amber heightened with oak moss and rich woods give way to a long-lasting fragrance to rule the night.
About Royall Lyme
In 1957, Anthony Gaade, a renowned Bermudian yachtsman and founder of the Royall Family of Fragrances, was inspired to capture the essence and spirit of Bermuda in a fragrance, leading to the birth of Royall Lyme that year. An instant success, it was endorsed by the former Bermuda Governor, Sir Edwin Leather and was presented to the British Royal Family on their last official trip to Bermuda.
In 1960, Royall Lyme was introduced at Brooks Brothers New York where it became a favorite amongst loyal and discerning customers. The line has since grown to 7 fragrances (soon to be 8) and can still be found on the shelves of Brooks Brothers stores all over the country. www.royalllymebermuda.com