Audi is proud to return for the fourth consecutive year as the Official Automotive Partner and Vehicle Provider for presenters at the Primetime Emmy® Awards supporting outstanding talent in all aspects of national television programming.
Audi, one of the top luxury automakers in the world, will continue its partnership with the Television Academy as a sponsor of the 66 th Emmy Awards. The brand’s multi-platform approach to this collaboration underscores its long-standing presence within the entertainment industry and also showcases the brand’s dedication to performance, technology and style, the very characteristics that define Audi vehicles. The Audi brand has become synonymous with iconic elegance and glamour, making this a perfect fit as many of Hollywood’s coveted stars are applauded on television’s most important night.
This year, in addition to the Emmy Awards, Audi will participate in numerous Television Academy events celebrating the nominees, including the Governors Ball Sneak Peek Press Preview on July 23, the 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards and Ball on
August 16, the Red Carpet Rollout on August 20 and the Performers’ Nominee Reception on August 23. Audi is also support ing this year’s Emmy Awards with a fleet of stunning all-new Q3 vehicles, which will be on display at various Television Academy events. Similar to this year’s nominees, the vehicle represents the very best in performance without sacrificing impeccable style and unparalleled luxury. In addition, Audi vehicles, including Audi A8 L TDI® , the brand’s luxury flagship sedan, will chauffeur select guests to the show and to additional events leading up to the Emmy Awards telecast Audi will once again hold its exclusive annual pre-Emmy Awards celebrat ion on Thursday, August 21. For the fifth consecutive year, the brand will host its highly-anticipated, star-studded event to kick off Emmy week at Cecconi’s in West Hollywood.
For the 66th Emmy Awards, Audi will continue to fuel the conversation surrounding its prestigious, high performance vehicles by showcasing the all-new Q3, a sophisticated crossover offering industry-leading style, craftsmanship and the latest technology. The Q3 is a premium, compact vehicle that pairs coupe-like looks with the utility of a SUV and showcases many of the luxury and technology features found in the full-size vehicles offered by Audi. Its quality engineering and advanced features offer ideal performance and functionality, but also advanced technology and driving dynamics. Audi of America announced the arrival of the new Q3 in January at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit and it will arrive in the U.S. in the fall of 2014.
Audi of America, Inc. and its U.S. dealers offer a full line of German-engineered luxury vehicles. AUDI AG is among the most successful luxury automotive brands globally. The Audi Group delivered 1,575,500 vehicles to customers globally in 2013, and broke all-time company sales records for the 4th straight year in the U.S. Through 2018, AUDI AG will invest about $30 billion on new products, facilities and technologies. Visit www.audiusa.com or www.audiusanews.com for more information regarding Audi vehicles and business topics.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel’s Railroad Rendezvous Package Conjures Up
the Romance of Yesteryear
The Quintessential Beach Hotel Partners With Cape Cod Central Railroad on Romantic Dinner
Package From North Falmouth Through Cape Cod Canal and Falmouth Line
Evoking images of romance of bygone days, Sea Crest Beach Hotel, the beloved hotel located on its private Old Silver Beach, has partnered withCape Cod Central Railroad to bring its guests back to the era of luxury train travel with a Railroad Rendezvous Package. Couples are invited to board the Cape Cod Dinner Train on Aug. 8, the only train departing from the area for the entire summer, from North Falmouth for a two hour journey over the Cape Cod Canal and through the scenic Falmouth Line.
The Railroad Rendezvous Package affords guests the opportunity to climb aboard the Cape Cod- cranberry-colored train for a chance to get up-close-and-personal with the hidden beauty of the Cape while enjoying an exquisitely prepared Cape-inspired candlelit dinner. Available for stays over Aug. 8 with a minimum of two nights based on double occupancy, the package starts at $499 per night inclusive of tax and gratuity and includes:
· Overnight accommodations for two in a newly renovated guestroom
· Daily breakfast for two in Sea Crest Beach Hotel’s Ocean View Room
· Shuttle service to and from the Cape Cod Dinner Train on Aug. 8 5 p.m.
· A five-course dinner including hors d’oeuvres, Cape Cod Central Seafood Chowder, Tossed Field Greens Salad, a choice of an entrée, and dessert. Entrée selections are Herb Encrusted Roast Tenderloin With Shrimp; Pistachio Encrusted Salmon in a Lemon Beurre Blanc; Breast of Chicken Cadillac With Alfredo Sauce, Julienne of Ham, Puff Pastry and Hollandaise Sauce; and a Vegetarian Roasted Vegetable Manicotti With Mascarpone Cheese, Pan-Fried Eggplant and Tomato Provencal.
www.seacrestbeachhotel.com or call (508) 356-2111.
Rail Europe has developed a fun, insightful infographic that displays the ways European train travel saves travelers both time and money.
The infographic, “Sometimes It’s the Train that Really Flies,” illustrates time comparisons between rail, car and air travel, as well as the energy efficiencies of high-speed trains as compared to regional trains and cars. Rail Europe confirms that high-speed trains are the most efficient and convenient way to travel across Europe.
Travelers can easily see the value in booking high-speed European rail this summer with Rail Europe, and today we’ve announced two more reasons:
· As of July 8th: Receive $75 off the purchase of a Swiss Pass alongside a baggage service to maximize travel experiences in Switzerland.
· Beginning Thursday, July 10th: Purchase any Eurostar ticket and be automatically entered into a Rail Europe exclusive sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 Rail Europe gift card
Please find details on the two offers below, and if I can interest you in a high-resolution version of the infographic, please let me know.
BE ENTERED TO WIN A $500 RAIL EUROPE GIFT CARD WHEN YOU BOOK ANY EUROSTAR TRAIN TICKET
Details: Rail Europe, Inc., the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, announces an exclusive offer where travelers who book any Eurostar train ticket will be automatically entered for a chance to receive one of ten $500 Rail Europe Gift Cards. Eurostar is the best way to swiftly between top European travel destinations including London, Paris, Brussels, or beyond.
The gift card award can be used on any Rail Europe product, including train tickets, rail passes and activity offerings, allowing travelers to explore more of Europe’s greatest cities or to travel off the beaten path for genuine interactions with Europeans.
· Booking dates: July 10 – August 7
· Prices start at $71 for a Eurostar ticket
· Prices subject to change
· Visit: http://www.raileurope.com/european-trains/eurostar/index.html
RECEIVE $75 OFF THE COMBINED PURCHASES OF SWISS PASSES AND BAGGAGE SERVICES
Details: Rail Europe Inc., the largest distributor of European rail products in North America, in partnership with Switzerland Tourism and The Swiss Travel System, is offering $75 off each booking that consists of a Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass and either a Fly Rail Baggage or Fast Baggage service.
Travelers will choose between the Swiss Pass or Swiss Flexi Pass, and then select either one of the two great ways to maximize their travel experience by limiting the burden of luggage with either the Fast Baggage or Fly Rail Baggage Service:
· The Swiss Pass offers 4, 8, 15, 22 days or 1-month of consecutive travel days.
· The Swiss Flexi Pass offers 3-6 days of rail travel within a 1-month period.
· Fast Baggage incudes same-day luggage delivery between 45 cities throughout Switzerland.
· Fly Rail Baggage allows you to check in your luggage with an airline carrier in North America and receive it once you’ve arrived at your final rail station destination in Switzerland.
With the Swiss Pass, travelers can enjoy transport on some of Switzerland’s most scenic routes such as the Bernina Express, Glacier Express, GoldenPass Line or Wilhelm Tell Express, and public transportation in more than 75 Swiss cities. Plus, the Swiss Pass offers a 50% price reduction off most mountain railways, and free admission to more than 470 museums in Switzerland.
· Booking dates: July 8 – August 14
· Use coupon code SWISSSAVE75
· Prices start at $495 for the 4 Day First Class Consecutive Swiss Pass, and $25 for a baggage service
· Swiss pass must be booked in conjunction with a baggage service to receive discount
· Prices subject to change
· For Swiss Passes, visit: http://www.raileurope.com/rail-tickets-passes/swiss-pass/index.html
· For Baggage Services, visit: http://www.raileurope.com/activities/fly-rail-baggage-to-switzerland/index.html; http://www.raileurope.com/activities/fast-baggage/index.html