JAGUAR LAND ROVER AT THE LA AUTO SHOW
· Jaguar unveils the most capable, performance-focused, production Jaguar ever, the F-TYPE Coupé
· Land Rover raises exclusivity of Range Rover with the introduction of long wheelbase and Autobiography Black
Content for download: http://www.digitalnewsagency.com/stories/7964-jaguar-land-rover-at-the-la-auto-show
· The F-TYPE Coupé, the most dynamically capable, performance-focused, production Jaguar ever, made its global debut on 19 November, in a dramatic unveil event in Los Angeles and on stand at the LA Auto Show
· The all-aluminium F-TYPE Coupé is available in three versions: F-TYPE R, F-TYPE S and the F-TYPE. The range-topping F-TYPE R Coupé is powered by Jaguar’s 5.0-litre supercharged V8 engine, delivering acceleration to 60mph in 4.1 seconds, and a top speed of 186mph (electronically limited)
- The F-TYPE Coupé range complements the existing 2013 World Car Design Of The Year award-winning F-TYPE Convertible model line-up of F-TYPE, F-TYPE S and F-TYPE V8 S
· The F-TYPE R Coupé delivers enhanced agility and exploitable handling at the limit via Jaguar’s second-generation Electronic Active Differential, Jaguar’s new Torque Vectoring by braking system and a Carbon Ceramic Matrix (CCM) braking system
· Evolved from Jaguar’s industry-leading expertise in aluminium, the F-TYPE Coupé is the most torsionally rigid production Jaguar ever
- All engines drive the rear wheels through an eight-speed 'Quickshift' transmission with full manual sequential control via steering wheel-mounted paddles or the central SportShift lever
- The F-TYPE Coupé has up to 407-litres* of boot space – easily accommodating two sets of golf clubs – the tailgate being available with power assisted opening
· Land Rover raises exclusivity of Range Rover with the introduction of a long wheelbase option and the Autobiography Black specification, both delivering ultimate luxury combined with Land Rover breadth of capability
- Long wheelbase Range Rover extends customer appeal and delivers the ultimate luxury vehicle in the long wheelbase market. Clever packaging has increased rear legroom by 140mm for rear seat passengers, boosted recline to 17 degrees and executive seating package provides enhanced comfort and space
· Autobiography Black model represents the pinnacle of desirability to bring even higher levels of refinement to the world’s finest luxury SUV. The interior has been carefully crafted and tailored to meet customer needs with subtle but distinctive exterior detailing and is appointed and finished with the highest quality leathers and materials
· The long wheelbase will be offered on Autobiography and Autobiography Black models. A Range Rover Hybrid derivative will also become available later in 2014
- First customer deliveries of Range Rover long wheelbase from March 2014 with Autobiography Black deliveries commencing in August 2014. Over 840,000 Range Rover vehicles have been sold since launching in 1970.
CALZEPHYR RAILCAR & COLONIAL CRAFTS CHARTERS
Preview: Early Booking Bonus, New Tours in 2014
Sneak peek of 2014 product line showcases Opera Tours to Santa Fe,
Special Events in
San Francisco and National Park Tours
California based specialty travel charters team Calzephyr Railcar and Colonial Crafts Charters offer the finest amenities and touring opportunities for discriminating guests. Early booking offers will be made available in 2014 for U.S. train vacations. 2014 tour highlights include “A Night at the Opera” train tours to Sante Fe, and a new event trip to San Francisco, as well as visits to local museums, points of interest and select restaurants.
New packages include independent rail vacations to popular destinations across the United States and escorted tours during their trip of choice. Spring Trips include the Santa Fe Opera trip, with a visit and tour at the Georgia O’Keefe Museum, and a night at the opera at the renowned Santa Fe Opera House. The proposed San Francisco trip may include an escorted tour in San Francisco, with dinner, tour of China Town & Nob Hill; specific details to be announced.
“National parks and rail travel are an exceptionall way to see America” commented Rod Fishburn of Colonial Crafts and and Burt Hermey of California Zephyr Charters. “Our tour to National Parks of the West is considered the to be the finest in value for 2014.” "Our travelers will see the beauty of America up close and personal with stunning views of Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Grand Canyon, BryceCanyon, Glacier National Parks and more." For more information visitCalifornia Zephyr & Colonial Coach Charters atwww.CalZephyrrailcar.com
For the entire collection of train vacations online with detailed itineraries, departures and pricing. Contact their rail charter specialist at 714-751-2032 or book online at wwwcalzephyrrailcar.com.